The news which you’ve been waiting for has finally arrived. Microphone Review is happy to announce the Innovative Writing Scholarship of University and College Students for the session 2020-2021.
Let us break the prize money first which is around $1000. To ace this competition, you’d have to bring out creative and productive side of your personality to write the best piece of paper.
Check out our top guides:
- Top 10 Best Microphone for Ipad 2020
- Top 10 Best Microphone for GoPro 2020
- Top 10 Best Choir Microphones 2020
Moving forward, let’s take a look at the criteria of scholarship along with some other general guidelines:
Criteria of Scholarship:
The general rule to get into this scholarship competition is that you have to be a registered student at any University or College.
Other criteria for selection are as follows:
1. You should have a CGPA of around 2.7.
2. A basic experience of utilizing microphones is necessary.
3. You’d have to be fluent in English. Any language other than English won’t be treated for further review.
What You Have to Do?
Here comes the tricky part. Microphone Review requires you to be as creative and productive as possible. So, you’ll have to craft an essay of 1000 to 2000 words on the following topics:
- What type of microphones are preferred by YouTubers and why?
- What’s the essence of a high-quality microphone in enhancing the YouTube Audience?
- What are different pickup patterns in different types of microphones?
The article must be supported by comparison and contrasting logics and ideas. You’d be allowed to choose only one of the above-mentioned topics.
How to Submit the Essay:
Some guidelines for submitting the essay are as follows:
- The document must be in .docx or .docs form.
- The subject part of the email must be like, “Scholarship – Microphone Review”.
- Clearly mention your full name, the name of institute you are enrolled in, and your CGPA in the body of email.
- The email must be sent to official microphonereview.net address so that we can assess it further.
Deadline for Writing Scholarship:
The deadline for the scholarship is 25th December 2020. Keep in mind that late entries would not be entertained at all.
Announcement of the Winner:
Winner would be announced unanimously by our editing panel between January 10th to January 20th, 2021.
You’d be informed officially via an email about the result if you’ve topped the competition.
Perks of Scholarship:
The first perk is instant money of around $1000. It would be transferred to the Financial Aid Office of your institute where you can claim it.
Microphone Review will offer you a paid internship to work for the website and with the editor’s team.
Internship might lead to a permanent content writing job if you are consistent.
Terms and Conditions:
Have a look:
1. Microphone Review would be holding all the rights of the essay you submit. We can use it publically without your consent.
2. The document’s language must be English. Any other language won’t be entertained at all.
3. No two entries are allowed. If found guilty, you’d be kicked out of the competition with Immediate Effect.
4. Plagiarism percentage should be no more than 10%. If it increases even one percent above, we won’t accept your entry.
Microphone Review has the right to change the Ts and Cs anytime it wants, with or without your consent. You can subscribe to our newsletter if you want to receive updates about the scholarship in near future.
Winner of the Previous Innovative Writing Scholarship:
Jim Harry was our winner of the previous writing scholarship organized by Microphone Review for the Session 2019: